How do I increase the subscriber limit on my list?
- Sign-in to your account: https://www.mailmanlists.net/en/account
- On your account page, click on the link -- 'Lists' -- in the top-right corner.
- In the table on the resulting page, click on the name of the list you want to increase the limit for.
- Then, on the resulting 'List information' page, click on 'Subscriber limit -- Increase'
- You can then select the new limit and create an invoice for payment.
The number of current subscribers(members) on your list is shown on your list's administration page and also in your account.
If the limit is exceeded the server will email you a notice to increase the limit or reduce the number of subscribers.
It will send those notices once a day for 5 days before suspending the list.