How can passwords be recovered?
For account owners
- Go to: https://www.mailmanlists.net/en/account
- Click on the link -- 'Forgotten password' and submit the resulting form page.
- An email containing a link will be sent to you.
- Click on the link to set a new password. Note: you'll have 60 minutes before the link expires.
For list administrators
- List administrator passwords cannot be recovered.
- Contact us to set an new administrator password for your list and email it to you.
- You can then log-in and change the password.
For subscribers (members)
- Go to the list's public information (subscribe) page and scroll to the very bottom.
- Enter your email address and click the button -- 'Unsubscribe or Edit Options'.
- At the bottom of the resulting page under 'Password Reminder', click the button -- 'Remind'.
- This will display a message at the top of the page -- 'If you are a list member, your password has been emailed to you.'
- Check your email.